TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Non-Tesla Fast Chargers in QLD

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by ZTrekus, Jul 27, 2017.

1. ZTrekus

ZTrekus Member

So they are building a stack of third party chargers across Qld... (see link below).

But as I understand it, our maps only show Tesla Superchargers or Tesla Destination Chargers. Shouldn't there be a third option that directs us to Third Party Fast Chargers?

Electric car charging stations to be built across Queensland

• Like x 1
  2. raynewman

raynewman Active Member

Use the PlugShare app. Unfortunately, if *ALL* charge points/chargers were shown on the Nav screen, in major centers we wouldn't be able to see the streets.

• Like x 1
  3. Attica04

Attica04 Member

Excellent news, well done on the mention Ray.

4. *KT*

*KT* Member

@RichardMcN hey so i sent my sister an email titled 'roadtrip to cairns in my X' with a link to the announcement. No reply. This just the same week as she justified getting a Lexus not a tesla because "infrastructure" and "making cars uses lots of non sustainable energy"

At least shes moved on from the 'your electricity comes from coal' argument.

I cant wait to tell her about your next escapade!

• Like x 2
  5. RichardMcN

RichardMcN Member

You've been trying to swing her round for a year now *KT*. Why isn't she blown away by the X ?