Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-Tesla Fast Chargers in QLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So they are building a stack of third party chargers across Qld... (see link below).

But as I understand it, our maps only show Tesla Superchargers or Tesla Destination Chargers. Shouldn't there be a third option that directs us to Third Party Fast Chargers?

Electric car charging stations to be built across Queensland
Use the PlugShare app. Unfortunately, if *ALL* charge points/chargers were shown on the Nav screen, in major centers we wouldn't be able to see the streets.

Reactions: strykeroz
@RichardMcN hey so i sent my sister an email titled 'roadtrip to cairns in my X' with a link to the announcement. No reply. This just the same week as she justified getting a Lexus not a tesla because "infrastructure" and "making cars uses lots of non sustainable energy"

At least shes moved on from the 'your electricity comes from coal' argument.

I cant wait to tell her about your next escapade!

@RichardMcN hey so i sent my sister an email titled 'roadtrip to cairns in my X' with a link to the announcement. No reply. This just the same week as she justified getting a Lexus not a tesla because "infrastructure" and "making cars uses lots of non sustainable energy"

At least shes moved on from the 'your electricity comes from coal' argument.

I cant wait to tell her about your next escapade!
You've been trying to swing her round for a year now *KT*. Why isn't she blown away by the X ?