Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non visibility of signatures when using phone browsing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Adopado

Aug 19, 2019
Scotland
Signatures can be useful but people who routinely follow the forums using a phone don't see them. Well actually they can see them but only if they switch the phone over into landscape view (and many people haven't spotted that). I was wondering if the signatures could be made visible in portrait view too, because that is the view most people tend to use for the site.

Reactions: M3LRRoadTrips
I can’t even find anywhere in my profile to add a signature. Is that because I’m a noob with too few posts?
On a normal page in web view for viewing threads your account name appears which you click on and get a drop-down like this (see signature option there):
Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 13.28.18.png

Reactions: MarleyBob
Shoot for 6. That’s when PM’s unlock so hopefully it’s the same for sigs. Also, signatures are easier on the PC. On the phone, you have to hunt for them a bit more.
If you click on the three lines in upper left, then press your name. This opens account settings. You would think the signature would be with all the other info if you scroll. But you have to click on the button “Your account” (with the 3 lines) near the top center of this account details page. Then you can pick signature.