Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-wireless phone charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently purchased a 2018 Model 3 and the prior owner installed a wireless charging mat. Unfortunately, I still have an iPhone 6s, which does not have wireless charging capability. Does anyone know where I would be able to purchase an original? My local service center has not responded to phone messages or emails. Thank you.

• Funny
Reactions: lUtriaNt
I recently purchased a 2018 Model 3 and the prior owner installed a wireless charging mat. Unfortunately, I still have an iPhone 6s, which does not have wireless charging capability. Does anyone know where I would be able to purchase an original? My local service center has not responded to phone messages or emails. Thank you.
Submit a service request on the app. Select "other" and list the parts you need in the description. I suspect that they are inexpensive parts.

I'm not 100% certain, but I think these are the 2 you'll need.

(15) 1138038-00-a
(16) 1112415-00-c

You may not need part#15. If you have Tesla's wireless pad, it came with a new piece to replace #15. So you will need to order #15 to go back to original. If you have a 3rd party pad, that portion is probably still the original, so you won't need a new one.

And if you want the OEM cable you can order that here. Model 3 Phone Charging Cable

You can look up part numbers and see diagrams here epic.tesla.com

Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 2.33.47 PM.png

Last edited: