Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nonsense from John Petersen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope that was sarcasm, because he was not. The worst of it was deleted by SA moderators.
busted ;) reverse split 1:1,750 (and stock still near $1.00. his last EV was a 3 wheel trike unenclosed from somewhere near Danville, Va. remember seeing a picture. not even as good as a Bug-E. remember Karma tho. do not take delight in the plights of others, what goes around. i feel sad for him a tiny bit. beetle-juice. beetle-juice

I don't believe in karma, and Petersen willfully lied and mislead people about Tesla, EV's, and his pet stock AXPW, all of which cost many people large amounts of money. Plus he is a petty bully. I feel no sympathy for him at all, and have and will continue to enjoy his fall.

I don't believe in karma, and Petersen willfully lied and mislead people about Tesla, EV's, and his pet stock AXPW, all of which cost many people large amounts of money. Plus he is a petty bully. I feel no sympathy for him at all, and have and will continue to enjoy his fall.

+1

I've had the displeasure of being verbally abused by him when pointing out the errors of his arguments. He would word things in such a way to make you feel small and ignorant, all the while ignoring any validity in your points. It got even harder, when his cronies would come and praise him for his "patience and generosity" when dealing with the likes of us "ignorant musketeers". It's very difficult to appear rational and credible in the face of such gangs of thugs. Sadly, his disciples of Anton Wahlman, cparmerlee, LT, and paulo santos continue to spread their FUD.

No contrition despite being spectacularly wrong on every article he's written so far. Not just on the wrong side of TSLA at $30 but his Axiom pumping lost some people a lot of money. Including himself. Maybe he is trying to buy back his castle one clickbait penny at a time. Because we know he's not making money investing in the market.

Same old song and dance from the Black Knight of EV's.
Oh, people, people, people...be not sad, nor despair that the Bloviator returneth - rejoice! Good times are nigh!
I know of at least one TMC champ that has intentionally, and joyfully, bought TSLA stock every time John wielded his digital pen like some Dolores Umbridge come to life. The one most powerful BUY signal since April of 2013 has not been some arcane technical indicator, Elon tweet, breakthrough technology or SEC filing....it has been John Peterson running down the company and the stock. The whole reason the stock has languished for the last couple years was his absence. It's ripping time again.

Joel....you buying the "news"?

Its go time, people.

Oh, people, people, people...be not sad, nor despair that the Bloviator returneth - rejoice! Good times are nigh!
I know of at least one TMC champ that has intentionally, and joyfully, bought TSLA stock every time John wielded his digital pen like some Dolores Umbridge come to life. The one most powerful BUY signal since April of 2013 has not been some arcane technical indicator, Elon tweet, breakthrough technology or SEC filing....it has been John Peterson running down the company and the stock. The whole reason the stock has languished for the last couple years was his absence. It's ripping time again.

Its go time, people.

Good memory, Bgarret.

I've been buying since the Bull Trap pre-earnings call at $148 - spotted that buying opportunity a mile away: short at $148 because TSLA was going to $90 to $120? :smile: Take on infinite risk for a 20% return? Then Citron "shorted" at $180 last week? :biggrin: Now JP is back? Hanukkah in March…

Soon after the two Model S fires, JP enthusiastically and eloquently waxed how the 7000+ cells in a Model S is a time bomb waiting to explode and a Tesla burning in very street corner is a sure thing. To make it sound authentic he gave numbers, math, statistics - all cherry picked analysis - such that any naive person would totally believe it.

Today he still has the audacity to say, though he has been wrong on the direction of the stock, he stands behind every observation he made on Tesla.

Most of the usual SA bear commentators have stayed out of his latest hit piece, and some are even pointing out his total lack credibility.

Its go time, people.

So right you are sir

JP got back on the grid wielding his magic TSLA pen and look what we got in that period

TSLA5DAYS.JPG

• Funny
Reactions: Gerardf
So right you are sir

JP got back on the grid wielding his magic TSLA pen and look what we got in that period

View attachment 167151
Tesla investors should swarm to Seeking Alpha, give him clicks and cheer him to keep writing....he's like a gas can on a dumpster fire that powers Tesla stock up & up.

Maybe he can team up with Andrew Left from Citron and co-author some pieces.

Reactions: dc_h
In Petersens most recent article his unbridled zeal to attack Tesla and attack EVs in general made a case for investing in Tesla vs other EV technology.

Think about it for a moment: He went on a rant about cobalt shortages, well guess what Tesla uses NCA which has a lower usage of cobalt than the others which use NCM.

Therefore Tesla is less sensitive than others to the cobalt prices.

He is back!!! Yes, it's still allive! Oh, John where have you been hiding all the time

Cobalt Supplies Are A Gigarisk For Battery And EV Manufacturers - Tesla Motors (NASDAQ:TSLA) | Seeking Alpha
Embarassingly shallow, isn't he? Cobalt is a key mineral and does have supply chain issues, but Petersen claims to have done a "deep dive" into cobalt sourcing... and he didn't. He didn't go through any of the juniors with speculative mines. Didn't list off a single one. Same with the other minerals he looked at -- he doesn't bother to list off the potential supplies. That ain't a deep dive.

In Petersens most recent article his unbridled zeal to attack Tesla and attack EVs in general made a case for investing in Tesla vs other EV technology.

Think about it for a moment: He went on a rant about cobalt shortages, well guess what Tesla uses NCA which has a lower usage of cobalt than the others which use NCM.

Therefore Tesla is less sensitive than others to the cobalt prices.

Do not look a gift horse in the mouth. The moment John Petersen publishes anything, buy TSLA. I am not being sarcastic or funny.

I have made significant purchases every time he publishes articles. Bgarrett can vouch for me. Simply chart his article(s) against TSLA's stock price.

I'm not here to boast or brag, I'm here to help out TSLA investors. JP's articles are bar none the best buy indicator going back 5 or 6 years.

Do not look a gift horse in the mouth. The moment John Petersen publishes anything, buy TSLA. I am not being sarcastic or funny.

I have made significant purchases every time he publishes articles. Bgarrett can vouch for me. Simply chart his article(s) against TSLA's stock price.

I'm not here to boast or brag, I'm here to help out TSLA investors. JP's articles are bar none the best buy indicator going back 5 or 6 years.
Vouched....had that discussion while rolling with a group of Teslas down the PCH 2 years ago at TMC Connect(right Rolo)...sound investment advice.