Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Noob from Central WI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello TMC! Just wanted to introduce myself to the group, or whoever reads these, lol! Just looking over the site, looks to be a number of really passionate, intelligent Tesla supporters, I am good with the former, hope I can keep up with the latter!

I have been following Telsa since about 2010 from afar, but really got into them about 2014 and have been really following since. I am a 3/31 reservation holder. My family and I have recently relocated to a country home to work on our sustainability and the 3 will be part of that process. Wear are in the process of getting enough PV to be net neutral and hopefully a PW 2 to go along with that. It will go great with living off the land, and leaving this planet in a better situation, even if some don't try, we can all do our part and that adds up!

I am in banking and commute a decent amount, so I am looking forward to a vehicle like Tesla for many reasons!

Can't wait to experience my first Tesla, and if I had to guess, I would say we will be getting it in WI about this time next year(fingers crossed)! Thanks for the chance to get to know you and share with you!