Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NOOB: Supercharged Saturday, never got bill?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recent 1st Tesla (2021 M3P) and one the day I picked it up (12/31/2020) I got it down below 40% so I went to the supercharger and juiced it up. It immediately showed me the charge going up, and I got billed and paid.

Past Saturday did the same, but did not see a fee on the screen and I have yet to even see that I went to the supercharger in my Account. Is it Tesla being slow to bill or what?

If you took delivery by the end of 2020, you should be getting free supercharging for all of 2021.

Check your Tesla account online, on the 'Details' button under your VIN.

'Free Supercharging until January 1, 2022' is what mine says.

Does Tesla show billing details in your account anywhere? I'm just curious as to how much detail Tesla shows. Both of our Teslas have "free" supercharging. I'd really like to see how the billing and charges work out for states such as Arizona where there are two prices based upon how much power is being drawn.

Does Tesla show billing details in your account anywhere? I'm just curious as to how much detail Tesla shows. Both of our Teslas have "free" supercharging. I'd really like to see how the billing and charges work out for states such as Arizona where there are two prices based upon how much power is being drawn.

He’s a screenshot of my charging history in my Tesla account. I expanded one session that was billed by the kWh and another that was billed by the minute.

4356270E-9830-405B-A945-14002BBC0B98.png

• Informative
Reactions: SSonnentag
He’s a screenshot of my charging history in my Tesla account. I expanded one session that was billed by the kWh and another that was billed by the minute.

Thanks! I presume that the per minute charging would show time and cost at each tier had your charging slowed sufficiently?

How long do these records remain visible in your account?

Thanks! I presume that the per minute charging would show time and cost at each tier had your charging slowed sufficiently?

How long do these records remain visible in your account?

There are detailed receipts available for each transaction. Unfortunately, I’m having trouble getting them to load on my phone, so I can’t attach a screenshot.

I have charging history dating back to our purchase date in 2018.

Reactions: SSonnentag