Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nooo! Need to make a claim for accident damage. Tesla Body shop or Churchill's own

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see the headlight is damaged, that's probably the most expensive part.
It looks to be mainly surface damage but not worth risking it failing in a few months time. My main concern is what might have happened behind the bumper but if nothings damaged there it will probably be between the headlight and if they need to replace the whole bumper as there is bit which has been cut through.

i know that Frosts body shop in Milton Keynes deals specifically with Tesla and are brilliant..I have personal experience and don’t work for them or anything.
I should add that in contrast to the other thread about bodyshop treatment of Tesla's, Frosts popped the car on charge when they'd finished so that I had enough to get home - in fact I had to tell them not to overcharge it, since I couldn't use it all in lockdown! :D

Last edited:
It looks to be mainly surface damage but not worth risking it failing in a few months time. My main concern is what might have happened behind the bumper but if nothings damaged there it will probably be between the headlight and if they need to replace the whole bumper as there is bit which has been cut through.

I understand your thinking.

My previous car had led headlights as well, after a collision with a fox the bumper and fog light were damaged. Everything was cosmetically fixed, but a few months after the repair the headlight started to ingress water.

I also used frosts when I had a bit of bumper damage last year. Churchill were happy for me to use them.
Thanks, if they are the Churchill approved list or at least acceptable then that gives me another one to try.

The next biggest concern is how long parts will take or how long it will be in the garage. Seems to be horror stories everywhere, although people tend to raise the problems and not the successes.