Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NorCal - 2014 White Model S P85+ AP1 62,000 miles with Tesla Warranty

Chipper1

Aug 7, 2019
NorCal
Hello All,

I have a rare 2014 P85+ for sale with Autopilot version 1. I looked for this rare car for quite a while. I specifically wanted the P85+ for it's stiffer and tighter suspension. Interior is in excellent conditions, smoke free, and kid free. Asking $43,000 obo.

Kevin

Contact me! PM me with your email or number. I do have more pictures. I'd love to share more information about the car, I'm social. =D

Purchased the car from Tesla pre owned program on 8/6/2019 with 55,200 miles. Driven lightly almost all the time in chill mode. California car I am the second owner. Car had 1 owner prior to me that lived in Monterey California.
  • Tesla factory warranty until 8/6/2021.
  • Battery and drive unit warranty unlimited miles until 12/2023.
Car Details
  • 62,000 miles
  • Base Price: $93,400
  • P85 + performance smart air suspension $8,750
  • 21" grey wheels $4500 (Staggered tires were new when I bought it, no curb rash on rims)
  • 85 kWh Battery
  • Pearl White Multi Coat Paint $1500
  • All glass panoramic roof $2500
  • Extended Nappa Leather Trim $2500
  • Black Alcantara Headliner Included
  • Black Performance Leather Seats $2500
  • Carbon fiber Decor $800
  • Tech package with auto pilot $4250
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound $2,500
  • Parcel Shelf Included
  • Red Brake Calipers Included
  • Paint Armore (clear bra on front bumper and quarter hood) $850
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler Included
  • Destination and Regulatory Doc Fee $1,170
Total Vehicle Price New was $126,320
  • Premium connectivity is still free
  • Unfortunately No Free Supercharging, missed this by 2 weeks on the tesla site.
  • LTE 4g
I added
  • 3m cyrstalline 60% tint. Not on front windshield or roof
  • Tesla OEM all weather floor mats for interior, frunk and trunk and under trunk.

2014-Tesla.JPG

Tesla-Interior.jpg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC