Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Norcal Bay Area Model 3 Tint/PPF Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my car a few days ago and there are some significant issues including damage. I don't think his work will ever hold a candle to OCD or Premiere, simply a different level of skill there and a price to match. I am waiting to give him a chance to make things right before I do a show and tell how bad it is.

I will update tomorrow or thursday and hope that he will fix the issues, if not at least I paid by CC.

I picked up my car a few days ago and there are some significant issues including damage. I don't think his work will ever hold a candle to OCD or Premiere, simply a different level of skill there and a price to match. I am waiting to give him a chance to make things right before I do a show and tell how bad it is.

I will update tomorrow or thursday and hope that he will fix the issues, if not at least I paid by CC.

Yikes! Which location did you drop off at? Making me nervous...

@zonela I don't pick up till Friday.

Just read @Vines other post. Probably the work was done by the inexperienced new tint guy.
Moreover, now need to check for defective defrost line.. Nonetheless, Alex should have bring it to the client if he had noticed the damage.

I rejected 3 Model 3 already and waiting for the 4th car. All had different issues but my last reject is due to need complete repaint on two door panels. If Tesla cannot get their QC to act together, I may just get the refund and go back to leasing.

@zonela Sorry to hear that. I got pretty lucky with delivery and maybe my color (MSM) was easier to paint, but didn't have anything too bad with my car. It is such a fun car to drive though, I'm sure once you get behind the wheel you'll soon forget the issues you faced. Having to go back to my IS250 this week has been harder than I thought. I keep forgetting to grab my keys!

I just picked up my car and saw another 2 MSM there. All bubbles were gone, Alex redo the 2 side mirror PPF for the best result. It looks great, just couple paint nipples show obviously due to matte finish. I didn’t realize them until it wrapped. I satisfy the price I pay for what I get.