Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor NorCal - MPP Is Back In Cali! Thursday Aug 30 @ 8pm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'ts looking bleak for me at this point, I thought I could work long hours mon-wed and sneak away for a nice relaxing 4 day weekend but all I have now is more work, a client we sold one of our houses to (we flip houses) owns a P100DL, he told me any time I want to get a private factory tour that he could arrange it for me as his wife has a connection there, he has not come through yet, oh well back to work!

Awesome!

@JeffC - we are flying out early on Friday. But I'm sure we'll be back soon!

@jeff mccabe - sounds great, looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!

@Sam123 - Looking forward to it, we will take you for a ride!

@gilscales - sorry to hear that, good luck with work.

Here are some photos of the first production set of MPP Sports coilovers and a few shots I took earlier today. See you all tomorrow!

MPP-Dampers-01.jpg

Low-Front.jpg

Across-The-Street.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Msjulie and JeffC
Hi Everyone! View attachment 327379

We're pumped because we are coming down to visit Cali again! We are flying for a few days to check on and ensure smooth delivery of our first sets of coilovers, and we thought while we are down we should arrange another meetup!

So let's all get together, chat with other Model 3 aficionados, plan how to convert ICE drivers, and just have a good time! We're open to suggestions on location. Last time we met up at Alice's but we learned it's a bit of a drive through traffic. Any other suggestions near some good mountain roads?

I will plan to attend... with two requests. Never say Cali when visiting and the local name for the Alpine Inn is Zotts! :cool:

Hi Everyone!

View attachment 327379

We're pumped because we are coming down to visit Cali again! We are flying for a few days to check on and ensure smooth delivery of our first sets of coilovers, and we thought while we are down we should arrange another meetup!

So let's all get together, chat with other Model 3 aficionados, plan how to convert ICE drivers, and just have a good time! We're open to suggestions on location. Last time we met up at Alice's but we learned it's a bit of a drive through traffic. Any other suggestions near some good mountain roads?

With any luck, we'll have our suspension in a Model 3 for anyone interested to go for a ride that didn't get the chance last time we were in town at Alice's.

(picture from our last meetup at Alice's)

Where: Alpine Inn Beer Garden, Portola Valley, 94028

Google Maps Link: Google Maps

When: Thursday, August 30th, 7:30-9:30pm

Attending: (please copy and add your name to the list if you're coming!)

Sasha Anis - Mountain Pass Performance
Jesse Tong - Mountain Pass Performance
Gil - Model 3 Owner
JayPerry - Likes veggie burgers
Msjulie - Tentative
SeasonedTech
Danny Mosto - Some random Model 3 owner (his words)
Matt Crowley - A very random Model 3 owner (also his words)
Stew - tentative
Sreams - Most likely can attend
RobertQuinn - Soon to be M3 owner
Jeff Beaman - EV aficionado, forest dweller
Matt Gribben - definitely picking up my model 3 the day after... maybe... (Also presale buyer for the awd coilovers)
Oliver O - M3 Owner
Samuel Lamb + puppy Model 3 Performance(White/White)

Will try to make it around 7:30 -8:00! Really debating between the comfort vs sport coils and would love to hear your opinion on wheel fitment since I believe you guys have fit the largest tires with lowest offset I've seen online.

See you soon!

Awesome!

@JeffC - we are flying out early on Friday. But I'm sure we'll be back soon!

@jeff mccabe - sounds great, looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!

@Sam123 - Looking forward to it, we will take you for a ride!

@gilscales - sorry to hear that, good luck with work.

Here are some photos of the first production set of MPP Sports coilovers and a few shots I took earlier today. See you all tomorrow!

View attachment 330248

View attachment 330249

View attachment 330250
Is this the RWD, AWD or the P?, what is the range hit with those 265's ?

• Love
Reactions: JeffC
Just read on another thread that the wheels are PF01 Enkei's 18/9.5 +35 with 265/40/18 PS4's, i'm really curious what model this is and what is the wh/mi they are getting with those 265's?
Same here. I'm looking at the PF01 or RF1 from Enkei, and this wheel and tire size is of great interest.

In particular, is it wide enough to rub the fender in the front? The +35 offset could help with the clearance to the fender, but it also means the clearance could be tighter towards the center of the car.

Also would like to know the impact on range. Over at Model 3 Owners Club @Mad Hungarian estimated about a 5% loss of range due to the added width and tire type.

Last edited: