Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North California - delivery time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How was the fit and finish? Any issues?
No issues all came in perfect. (Except the customer service was poor. They don't have a cup of water or coffee, and when we go there nobody welcomed us, after a few minutes I approached a guy then he went and brought someone. - the process took 15 minutes,(giving check, verifying our license, etc... and inspection by us took 45 minutes)

Reactions: Otter2007
Yes, i did receive the mobile charger with the Y - However, I am trying to get another one, but it is out of stock. (using the mobile at home and want to have extra one for the road trips)
Congrats on the vehicle delivery. Where in Norcal pkup? We ord Walnut Creek late Jan 2022 so we told ETA Aug to late Sept. im guessing late Sept based they still filling Oct, Nov, Dec orders so maybe even Oct for us that be 9 months ouch.

Congrats on the vehicle delivery. Where in Norcal pkup? We ord Walnut Creek late Jan 2022 so we told ETA Aug to late Sept. im guessing late Sept based they still filling Oct, Nov, Dec orders so maybe even Oct for us that be 9 months ouch.
Thanks!, I took my delivery at Rocklin (Sacramento), Yes the normal wait time is around 9 months, and good luck to you.

Reactions: Otter2007