Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Carolina - Specialty Electric Vehicle License Plate Interest Form

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
North Carolina Specialty Electric Vehicle License Plate Interest Form

For anyone interested in getting a NC specialty license plate, here is the link. 500 are needed in order to get it approved. North Carolina Specialty Electric Vehicle License Plate Interest Form - Plug-in NC

202706-ev-license-plate-final-1536x783.jpg

Just saw an update on Facebook:

"Hi all, just a quick license plate update: We've received requests for 350 plates so far, which is great. We're cautiously optimistic about making it to 500 but would love the continued support to help us get the word out. Thanks!"

Try to get the word out guys! We only have a little more than a month left!

The application form isn't too bad to fill out the biggest issue for me was the default formatting of that online form was out of wack. Font was too big and the space for the last name was too small. I ended up altering it digitally but might have been just easier to print it out and fill it out with a pen and then taking a picture and sending it in.

I just hope the 500+ people who said they were interested get their forms filled out and returned so we can get a cool new plate!