Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Carolina Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn’t get the Email but I did get the button and VIN! It’s gonna be crazy for the next 3 days. I was just up there yesterday and those cars were gathering some dust so they got some prepping to do!
The fact it says delivery window today to Friday is bogus. We are supposed to get 3 day window and today is already past. Assuming next week is pickup

Just got VIN 184XXX
2021 Model Y LR AWD Midnight Silver, BLK, 5-seat, 20" Induction, no Tow, no FSD
Ordered: 4/09 Current estimate: 5/25-5/28. Estimate was 06/16-06/30 for weeks.
Uploading insurance now.
Dying to hear from SA but no one is answering phones or responding to texts (to be fair they probably are ignoring calls just so they can get work done)
We actually saw what turned out to be our car over the weekend. It is just sitting there...GIVE US OUR BABY ;)
Hope this helps and hope you all get assigned soon.

Reactions: MamaPewPew
My SA actually messaged back after I informed her I had a VIN. She told me to go on my account to schedule delivery, its not showing up on my account. So she said she would call in the morning to finalize everything. I will probably call, I don't have much faith.

Good to know she is alive though!

My SA actually messaged back after I informed her I had a VIN. She told me to go on my account to schedule delivery, its not showing up on my account. So she said she would call in the morning to finalize everything. I will probably call, I don't have much faith.

Good to know she is alive though!
Just go to tesla.com/schedule/RN1148XXXXX