Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Dakota Superchargers (location speculation, discussion)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DFECEAF9-DD71-4C9A-BA33-ED2221014C9C.png

Here’s a source. This was posted on reddit I believe 3 days ago. The guy who posted it says his friend works for Tesla and have him the info. To be fair he also posted a whole bunch of very detailed info about the v3 superchargers which turned out to be accurate.

Attachments

• A54026BF-B007-43ED-87BC-E2398631B933.png
    A54026BF-B007-43ED-87BC-E2398631B933.png
    524.7 KB · Views: 72
View attachment 384067

Here’s a source. This was posted on reddit I believe 3 days ago. The guy who posted it says his friend works for Tesla and have him the info. To be fair he also posted a whole bunch of very detailed info about the v3 superchargers which turned out to be accurate.

Here’s the specific thread on Twitter where this guy who claims to have a Tesla source was posting. His username is NetBrown.
Link

Reactions: Fulkth
Source is that since they're not retrofitting, it'll be first unless Alaska beats them to getting one...
Or Hawaii. Or maybe Rhode Island will update their one (1) Supercharger.

I don't personally care about V2 or V3. I just want to see something happen in Fargo.
... and Grand Forks. And Pembina, Winnipeg, Brookings, Alexandria, Bismark, Dickenson et al.
... and my name on a winning lottery ticket.
... and world peace.

I think they're all about equally likely.

Awesome news if we get V3. Just took delivery of my Model 3 in Dickinson, ND last week. I'm hoping travel over the summer isn't painfully slow due to no superchargers.
Awesome to get any supercharger in North Dakota. I am coming through Dickinson in late May with my Model 3. I will need to stop for an hour or two to charge (even 50-80 miles on a wall charger will help me). Hope to see you or Lightfoot when I come through.

Awesome to get any supercharger in North Dakota. I am coming through Dickinson in late May with my Model 3. I will need to stop for an hour or two to charge (even 50-80 miles on a wall charger will help me). Hope to see you or Lightfoot when I come through.
Yeah, I am looking forward to some superchargers! I let all my coworkers drive my car, some thought I was crazy but I wanted them to experience how awesome electric and Tesla is. You have to drive it to really experience it. Definitely sold a few, one even ordered a Model Y already. Several are hesitant due to no Superchargers here, definitely need to get them installed. Lots of people I know have family in Billings, MT or the Twin Cities, I even visit my family in St. Paul area all the time. If they can't use the car to travel they just don't want to buy it. I feel the Superchargers up here would pay for themselves through the orders they produce.

I'd love to meet up, haven't met anyone on here in person yet. Kind of sad since Lightfoot probably lives within 10 minutes of me. I don't have a 50 amp charger installed yet so you might want to borrow Lightfoot's. My wife and I might be getting our home remodeled so I'm hesitant to get something installed when I might have to tear it down soon. 15 amp/120 v is good enough for now for me.

You bet. PM me and we can exchange phone numbers and I can make sure someone is around to get your charged. I have two locations for charging in Dickinson, both 40A 240V.

I had high hopes that the North Dakota chargers especially Grand Forks, would be completed before my planned trip in early May! Hoping for a loop from KC, MO to Grand Forks and around to Mt Rushmore and then back home. Doesn't seem to be much movement on these? Any updates seen by the locals?