Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Orange County Electrician recommendation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a good electrician in North Orange County, California to install a 14-50 outlet who will do the job right & to code. Would love to hear how much you paid & how well the job was done. Anyone from La Habra, Fullerton, Brea, Yorba Linda, Placentia, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Orange, Tustin, Irvine, Newport Beach areas would be relatively close to my home. Thanks for any input.

So I found a couple people on Yelp I might possibly hire, however to minimize the cost, I want to buy all the materials, & maybe even "rough" everything in so all the electrician has to do is hook up the outlet & power panel. After some research, I think I need to buy a NEMA 14-50 outlet, a 50amp breaker, and 8 AWG THHN copper wiring (I'm putting the plug right below my box so it's only a 1 foot run. Anything else I'm missing?

And if someone has used an electrician in the areas posted above, please post on their work. It would be much appreciated. Thanks =)