Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Texas waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great News Moose! My EDD changed to 1-10 weeks also this morning. However I don't see a VIN anywhere. I would assume the VIN would be on the main page and next to the EDD?
It is indeed just on the main order page. They gate showing you the VIN through the "accept Tesla Vision" button. Mine popped up this morning in the 7 - 8 AM CST window. My status seems to be updated everyday in that time window.

Bad news, as of now EDD changed to just September, whereas yesterday it was July 29 - Aug 18. Hope it ain't so.

P.S. Would be great if those of you still waiting for a car can put your order date in your sig so when reading a post one can get an idea of when you ordered in relation to your latest EDD update.

Reactions: Moose22
New member glad to see some fellow north Texans and share info. Not up to speed on the acronyms yet so bare with me..

Just ordered my MY today, 6/15

Long Range AWD.
Midnight Silver Metallic.
Black interior.
Black induction wheels.

Heres hoping delivery times get better than September!

And today it’s August 14th to Sept 13th.
I’ll keep checking it daily and post whenever it changes for the benefit of anyone else wondering if it’s just their date jumping around but I’m thinking there’s not too much having expectations this early in the process as it jumps around so much…

I just plopped down on a LR MY 7 Seater with the induction wheels that they had in stock locally. Not super big on the black interior, but I’ll make it. I’m hoping I can take delivery soon, but I’m waiting on them to send me the documents to sign. I was going to trade in my 2017 Chevy Volt Premier on it, but their trade in value was a full 4k lower than CarMax’s offer, so I’m just going to sell it to them, and slough off the sales tax reduction.

Picked up my car yesterday. The Democracy location was packed and rolling through deliveries. Never had a more painless and easy car buying/pickup process.

That said, the MYP is an absolute treat. Performance is amazing, rides amazing and the car is absolutely phenomenal. The ride firmness is no more so than the sq5 I traded in. Overall worth the wait and you guys will be extremely happy when you pickup your cars.

Well, picked mine up today and everything went well (other than a 45 minute delay from my scheduled delivery time). I’m a sucker and immediately ponied up for the AB. I figure I’ll get more use out of that than the FSD for the foreseeable future. I wanted/needed the seven seater so the MYP wasn’t an option anyway. Also, don’t know why, but I just assumed that the car would be delivered with more than a little over 50%, but I guess I was mistaken.
BFE2DC07-96AA-4918-B596-932842BAB8A5.jpeg

Great News Moose! My EDD changed to 1-10 weeks also this morning. However I don't see a VIN anywhere. I would assume the VIN would be on the main page and next to the EDD?
My EDD updated this morning to June 25th-June 30th. I want to get excited, but over the past week it’s gone from August window to a July window, to the generic 1-10weeks and now this.

maybe I’ll be in the same shipping batch as you @Moose22

Is this your first Tesla? This is my second and I’m still Excited about the delivery. Our first was and is a model 3. I’m never going back to gas!
It is my first Tesla. I like tech/cars and I've wanted a Telsa for years but didn't have anywhere to charge it (renting). I finally solved that problem last year and my current 530i lease is ending, so the stars have aligned. I'm super excited for the car. I got the delivery text earlier and scheduled for Sunday June 27th at 2:00 PM. They only gave me the home delivery option and I'm fine with it. I sent the final payment and just need to update my insurance now.

My EDD's been an unmovable object for quite a while now, lots of people are seeing movement (sometimes for the worse), mine's holding steady @ 7/29-8/18. I do seem to have missed the cutoff for EDD moving up to this month as some who've ordered a few days earlier than me have seen.