Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Texas waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you completed your order 6th or 16th this month you’d have to be very lucky to get a VIN anytime soon. Some of us completed orders about 5 weeks before you and we don’t have VINs yet and I doubt we will for a couple of weeks if not more.
When your EDD is a month (eg November) rather than specific dates I think the algorithm has just failed and goes to a default. In my early days I had an EDD and then it just said September but then an EDD came back. At that time September was the default if it couldn’t calculate I suppose, now it’s November. With luck your EDD will change back to some real dates shortly…
I asked if you ordered a performance model as they seem to be delivered several weeks sooner than Long Range models.

Any May orders still waiting on a VIN / delivery?
LR, Midnight Silver, 19”, White, 7 seats
Ordered 5/25 and completed profile same day
EDD says 8/12 - 9/1

The only odd thing I noticed is I received a second ‘confirming your Model Y update’ email on 6/17 but I had not even been in looking at the configuration. Tesla couldn’t explain it but said it wouldn’t impact my order priority. One person thought it was around the time they removed radar and said they may have updated the agreement behind the scenes. Anyone else experience that?

tesla-edd-will-we-ever-actually-reach-it-377664-1.jpg

Reactions: MSHampton
Also, I noticed that trying to check on my phone did give me the looping screen where it would never leave the dashboard. On the PC it went to the status page.

If you’re on an iPhone and using Safari:

1. Close the page in Safari
2. From the Home Screen go to Settings -> Safari -> Advanced -> Website Data
3. wait for it to load the list, if you see Tesla.com in the list swipe left on it and delete it. If you don’t see it search for Tesla in the search box at the top until you do find it so you can delete it.
4. Go back to Safari and open Tesla.com in a new tab and it should all work as before once you log in.

This way you don’t have to delete all website data and cookies etc. just the Tesla.com related stuff.
There are similar options in desktop browsers in their preferences (like Firefox).

I don’t have an Android phone but there should be a similar process for those I just don’t know what it is.

Reactions: MSHampton
If you’re on an iPhone and using Safari:

1. Close the page in Safari
2. From the Home Screen go to Settings -> Safari -> Advanced -> Website Data
3. wait for it to load the list, if you see Tesla.com in the list swipe left on it and delete it. If you don’t see it search for Tesla in the search box at the top until you do find it so you can delete it.
4. Go back to Safari and open Tesla.com in a new tab and it should all work as before once you log in.

This way you don’t have to delete all website data and cookies etc. just the Tesla.com related stuff.
There are similar options in desktop browsers in their preferences (like Firefox).

I don’t have an Android phone but there should be a similar process for those I just don’t know what it is.
I went into my APPs settings and cleared the cache and memory being used by Chrome on my android and it is now working. Thanks. @LoneStarEve