Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North West Paint Protection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys

Anyone able to make a recommendation for someone in the northwest who does clear wrap or ideally ceramic coating.

Contacted a few local “wrappers” and none of them will do a clear wrap, keep trying to convince me to wrap in color.

Seen a few people suggest a mobile ceramic coating place but ideally want to take it somewhere.

Thanks

Thanks. I think I’m gonna go for just ceramic coating :)
I have the Gtechniq crystal serum light and it makes cleaning a lot easier. The newer products are crystal serum ultra. if you are going to do film I would only do the bumper and bonnet as they are more likely to get stone chips. In my year and half of owning the car i've only had a few stone chips and they will be easy to touch up.

if you are going to do film I would only do the bumper and bonnet as they are more likely to get stone chips

I've got full car wrap. Not exactly cheap ... but as I see it it helps with:
  • Bird poo
  • Snuggling up against a rural hedge
  • Someone dragging a key :(
(For front-facing-only I'd get the wing mirrors done too)

I was side-swiped by a Range Rover on roundabout (at quite slow speed) and apart for a couple of minor dents there was no damage to the paint at all, and after a good wash and a "heal" with warm air it was impossible to tell there had been any damage, apart from the small dents which didn't show up from a distance.