Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Northeast delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Rhode Island - does the collective wisdom know anything about delivery to our neck of the woods? AWD (non-P) model is eagerly awaited here but all I have on my account is "prepare for delivery" with nothing else. I'm new, so any input is welcome - thank you!

• Informative
Reactions: Alex362
i'm on long island and same here. but i also ordered non P and non FSD, so the more expensive ones are being delivered first to some extent, and yes i think it will take a few extra days at least to reach us.

The March delivery emails went out to both west and east coasts, including me and I’m in NY. Looks like they are shipping March orders everywhere.

Only downside is that since we are on east coast it means the cars getting here need a week to ship, so we will literally be the first cars off the line o_O

Ordered both on 1/13. I think all performance orders regardless of when you ordered are getting filled in March (cutoff was probably end of Feb).
I don't think that's correct. This spreadsheet (Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker) shows there are many folks who placed Performance orders who have not yet received the Delivery Confirmation e-mail - in fact more haven't than have. Although there are probably some who have received the delivery confirmation email who haven't filled in their date.

• Funny
Reactions: njxman
I don't think that's correct. This spreadsheet (Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker) shows there are many folks who placed Performance orders who have not yet received the Delivery Confirmation e-mail - in fact more haven't than have. Although there are probably some who have received the delivery confirmation email who haven't filled in their date.

Thats just people not filling it in. The latest order date on that sheet that has a delivery confirmation is Feb 15th for a performance order. So lets say the cutoff might have been mid feb instead of end of feb ;)

Maybe FSD (at $7K profit to Tesla) is the deciding factor with all things being otherwise equal?

Who knows...white interior was definitely a factor...I don't think anyone who ordered a white got a confirmation. Next is probably car color...havent seen any black or red cars sitting in the lot pics. Just Blue, Gray, and white (I ordered Blue FYI).

Performance ordered in Nov 2019 "prepare for delivery" with no email to date. Lots of posts about shipping to Canada! but do not see that at my end. I am good with that since still a few feet of snow here in March. Will start jumping up and down in June. :D

Ordered grey w/ black wheels with black interior on 2.26.2020. No email confirmation yet. Just "prepare for delivery". Wondering at what point I should go to the bank to get a loan approval...I'm not sure how long a pre approval is good for
Everyone has the “prepare for delivery “ message. Who knows how long it will be. We just have to wait for the next wave of emails. Probably will not be for another couple weeks after they confirm all of the first emails or a majority of them I would figure.