Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Northeast delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Scheduled pick up on 3.21 in Maryland. Currently enroute from the Birmingham, AL rail hub and scheduled to arrive at their service center on 3.20. FINGERS CROSSED

Dont get too excited...I was supposed to get delivery at Mt Kisco tomorrow, but they just emailed me and said the car is there but needs additional inspection, and won't be able to get it until next weekend :(

I live in Lewes De and my delivery location is Devon, Pa. My Tesla page has now changed and it's asking me to submit payment in full now.
I also now have an MVPA with VIN number. Previously this page has always displayed that I could bring a cashier check or personal check at time of delivery. I'm just not comfortable sending them all the money before I've even seen it or even have a delivery date.

I live in Lewes De and my delivery location is Devon, Pa. My Tesla page has now changed and it's asking me to submit payment in full now.
I also now have an MVPA with VIN number. Previously this page has always displayed that I could bring a cashier check or personal check at time of delivery. I'm just not comfortable sending them all the money before I've even seen it or even have a delivery date.
You would be smart. Congratulations

Reactions: teslasguy
My page changed today as well. White LONG RANGE AWD White with the induction wheels. I ordered the performance in November but recently switched earlier this month to get it to the extra $2k NY incentive. Going to pay with Loan. Just waiting for my VIN to upload insurance . Super excited!!!

Solid black, black int, LR AWD, FSD, 19" wheels, in CT.

Just randomly decided to check my account and was able to enter everything up to insurance b/c no VIN. Trading in a leased GMC Terrain as well, Tesla loan b/c got offered a great APR. I'm pretty excited (first-time Tesla owner-to-be)!

Solid black, black int, LR AWD, FSD, 19" wheels, in CT.

Just randomly decided to check my account and was able to enter everything up to insurance b/c no VIN. Trading in a leased GMC Terrain as well, Tesla loan b/c got offered a great APR. I'm pretty excited (first-time Tesla owner-to-be)!
First timer !! You are so gonna enjoy it & understand what it’s all about !! Good Luck !!

Same here. Newark, DE but pickup options were either Devon, PA or Owings Mills, MD. I thought we would be able to do a pickup Tesla Service Center in Newark but apparently not. I was also under the impression we'd be able to bring a cashier's check.