Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Northern CA Model Y 19" Martian MW03 Wheels Satin Black + Michelin Pilot Sport + TPMS x 4

jebinc

EndlessVibrating PLAID, cream/FSD; MYP, wht on wht
Supporting Member
Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
Hello,

I am selling my gently used 1mo old Martian MW03 19" wheels + Michelin Pilot Sport + TPMS. I bought this all one month ago before I decided to sell my car back to Tesla. I love these wheels they are great and I am using them as my daily right now.
Please tell us more about selling the car back to Tesla. Was it a buyback or trade? What was the reason? Did they make you whole?

jebinc

EndlessVibrating PLAID, cream/FSD; MYP, wht on wht
Supporting Member
Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
Hi,

The wheels are 9.5 inch, tires are OEM size 255/45. TPMS sensors are bought from the service center OEM.

Yes the car will be a buyback. Too many problems with the safety restraint system fault.
Thanks. Going through a similar process with my Plaid. Did they try to prorate the value for usage?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC