Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Northern California Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thanks@kyogre. Good luck for your delivery today. Do we get mobile charger also. One more question. Is NEMA 14-50 sufficient or Tesla wall connector is better?
No mobile charger has been included for a while now. Wall connector has some additional features and can do higher charging speeds but the mobile connector and a 14-50 plug will definitely be fine for most people. Start with that first and see how you like it. You probably want to have a mobile connector for road trips as a backup anyway.

Reactions: srao and James2023y
My EDD pushed to 3/29 - 3/31, previously was 3/17 - 3/31. Fingers crossed that magically they'll provide a VIN and delivery schedule options soon. I have the same config as you, but OD was 2/3.

I'm live in Fremont so hopefully that helps :)
My app updated with new EDD dates 4/2 - 4/16…damn Elon and his guys. Terrible customer experience. Im going to Kia to buy EV6. Worst experience playing with everyone personal schedule. I delayed my trip and now they want me to trust them with these new dates. BS!!!

MYLR
My OD is 1/21....latest EDD is 3/25-3/30 (received a msg saying VIN is expected within 1-2 days when they build the car)

On the other hand, I know someone who ordered MYLR last week and their EDD is now same as mine and also received the msg about VIN within the next 2 days.

I am very surprised at how fast he is getting the car while I am still reading a lot of people with OD at e/Jan haven't gotten this far yet.

Reactions: James2023y
MYLR
My OD is 1/21....latest EDD is 3/25-3/30 (received a msg saying VIN is expected within 1-2 days when they build the car)

On the other hand, I know someone who ordered MYLR last week and their EDD is now same as mine and also received the msg about VIN within the next 2 days.

I am very surprised at how fast he is getting the car while I am still reading a lot of people with OD at e/Jan haven't gotten this far yet.
Might be an inventory vehicle.

Reactions: James2023y
Looks like a lot of the basic version, white/black/19, are bring delivered now, especially to Northern California. I believe just about all Jan orders will be delivered by end of this month. Not that it is that important, since I think the $7500 is good at least for a couple of weeks past March.
Just saw a Tesla truck full of white MY on 101, so I believe your observation is correct.