Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Northern Sydney Showroom and Service Centre - Chatswood

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not really a good site for a supercharger given location away from major roads and lack of amenities.
Agreed.

I was only in-and-out relatively quickly when I collected my new car, but it seems to me the site doesn't have anything in the way of a "forecourt" for 24*7 supercharging. The carpark underneath the showroom is really big admittedly but it has security gates and as it is the staging area for the brand new cars being delivered I can't imagine Tesla would want to have open access to that area at any time, let alone in the middle of the night.

When I collected my car the lady from Tesla said the best/only coffee shop was a block or so away (maybe called "Vespa" or something like that - she said it was really good), but it would be factory-hours only serving the local businesses, and I'm pretty sure there are zero public toilets anywhere nearby.

Reactions: moa999
My car is there currently for Service.
The Service Entry and Exit are from Short Street and they lock the big steel gates at night.
The street was empty on Sunday night when we left my car adjacent to the Service entry gate.
This morning not all the roller doors were open but there appears to be a lot of space for service and deliveries.

Reactions: Sir Surfalot
I went there last week for a couple of things to be fixed: very helpful staff. Since I have a 5-6 hr round trip they got me in ahead of time, let me have a M3 for a drive around and lent me a phone since my iPhone was overheating. Good experience.
The caff is just 50m up Short Street, quite large but noisy: I took my coffee and a bun back to the Tesla lounge so that I could read in peace!

I'm currently in the waiting room at this service centre. Great that they have a waiting room, but... the most uncomfortable lounge chairs I've ever sat in, no coffee or tea (or even hot water for my own tea bag) (at least water is supplied), toilets not immediately obvious. Maybe I've been spoiled at the Lexus service centre in the past! But I concur with the above comment on the staff... very kind and helpful.
I know, I know... 1st world problems :rolleyes:

I'm currently in the waiting room at this service centre. Great that they have a waiting room, but... the most uncomfortable lounge chairs I've ever sat in, no coffee or tea (or even hot water for my own tea bag) (at least water is supplied), toilets not immediately obvious. Maybe I've been spoiled at the Lexus service centre in the past! But I concur with the above comment on the staff... very kind and helpful.
I know, I know... 1st world problems :rolleyes:
The toilets are off the showroom. The Willoughby hotel is about a 15 minute walk. Good food while you are waiting

• Informative
Reactions: Sir Surfalot