TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Northern VA Tesla Test Drive Event @ Dumfries Nursery!

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Amped Plants, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Amped Plants

Amped Plants Member

Hello fellow Tesla enthusiasts!

I am excited to announce we have invited Tesla to host a test drive event here at Dumfries Nursery.

The event is taking place Saturday, April 12th.

We are scheduling test drives by appointment for Tesla. Please contact me by PM, email me at [email protected], or call us at (703) 441-6870 if you would like to set your drive. Test drives will be available between 10:00AM to 5:00PM. Afterwards a Tesla representative will remain on hand to display the car and offer ride alongs.

We would love for owners to come as well and we are offering 10% off for all event attendees!

Please do not hesitate to contact me or to post any questions...that goes for plants as well :biggrin:

I look forward to seeing you there.

-Wali

2. sirhodjibob

sirhodjibob Member

Ahhh I haven't been there in years. Used to go to your nursery all the time :)

Might have to bring the Model S by...need to get some supplies now that spring is FINALLY here :rolleyes:

3. Half Dollar Bill

Half Dollar Bill Traveller, teacher, poet, accountant

Hmmm. Get stuff for the yard and take the car for a drive. Might be an irresistible combination. Well, let's face it, I'd rather be in the car than in the yard :)

4. Amped Plants

Amped Plants Member

haha, I hear you there. Well if you know anyone interested we still have a handful of spaces open.

5. mattboyd

mattboyd Member

Has anyone been today? Good turnout? We might head up from Fredericksburg in a while and couple it with a short hike with the family at nearby Prince William Forest Park.

6. JohnQ

JohnQ Active Member

Did a double take yesterday when I saw the sign on our drive to TN. Both 95 and Rte 1 were parking lots.

7. Amped Plants

Amped Plants Member

Just want to say thank you to all of you who showed and supported the event. I could only stop by briefly because I have a sick 2 year old so I apologize about that. It was fantastic meeting all of you and seeing your beautiful cars! Thank you for coming.