TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Northwest Tesla Owners Club Get Together at Issaquah WA on Saturday 10/27

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Francis Lau, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Francis Lau

Francis Lau P-1456

10-27 NTOC Get Together Invitation.png

The Northwest Tesla Owners Club is having a get together on Saturday 10/27 from 11 to 1 pm at Triple X Burgers (Issaquah, WA). We may get up to 4 Model S and 5 Roadsters at the event so it will be a fun time.

Please send me a PM with your email address if you want an invitation and I will email it to you via Evite. Evite does not seem to let me have an open sign up page for the event.

2. v12 to 12v

v12 to 12v Active Member

That is in the middle of my delivery window. Can we just show up?

3. Francis Lau

Francis Lau P-1456

Of course, everyone is welcome! Hopefully, you get to show up in your new shiny Model S!

4. ChadS

ChadS Petroleum is for sissies

#4 ChadS, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
    Thanks for organizing, Francis. I plan to be there with my Roadster, and it looks likely my wife will be there with the Model S. Another couple (not on the forums) with both already said they'd be there too.

EDIT: we are both planning to be there. We will pick the Model S up from Torklift Central just beforehand, so it should have a new hitch on it.

5. Blurry_Eyed

Blurry_Eyed MS Sig #267, MX Sig # 761

#5 Blurry_Eyed, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
    Hi Francis. That is just after our delivery window, so hopefully Tesla will get our car to us by then. If so, I'll bring it by! Are window is Oct 8-22nd. Vin #532. I hear that VIN # 335 is being delivered to an owner who lives in Edmonds this Saturday or Sunday. On the Tesla Motors forum, he said that Tesla is going to have a town car pick up he and his wife and take them to the Seattle service center since they were not able to delivery to his house (some schedule conflict). Nice service by Tesla to send the town car!

I believe the Edmonds car is Regular Sig # 296 with an original delivery window of 9-29 to 10/18. BTW, I'm sig #267. He has my car! :smile: I'm glad he's getting delivery now, though I'm jealous! No big deal to me that I'll be getting my car a bit later. I figure I'll be around car 800-900 off the line after factoring in the test drive cars, Founders and Special Sig cars and by then the production quality should be very high, so waiting just a bit longer in order to get a perfect car is fine by me. Also I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they get the reading lights, visors and cubby installed right off the bat when my car comes down the line, so there doesn't have to be any taking the car apart after it's off the line.

6. joepruitt

joepruitt Seattle Sig Red #497

I just took delivery of my Model-S (Sig #497) last Thursday. The kids have soccer on Saturday but I'll do my best to stop by during the meetup.

-Joe (Sammamish)

7. v12 to 12v

v12 to 12v Active Member

Congrats Joe.

--------------

Francis- Thanks for putting things together for Saturday. I won't be able to make it to the party though. I forgot I that I have tickets to the Saturday matinee of "Wicked" at the Paramount. My car has been delayed by a month or better too. I'll be thinking of ya. Have fun!

8. Discoducky

Discoducky Active Member

I'm going to try and make it. I have a bike race at Marymoor at 9:15, so if you see a BRG MINI Cooper S 03 with a dirty cross bike on top that's me!

9. Francis Lau

Francis Lau P-1456

Thanks for the heads up. I saw Wicked couple of weeks ago. It's a great show, enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

See you Saturday.

10. Blurry_Eyed

Blurry_Eyed MS Sig #267, MX Sig # 761

Hi Francis,

still no delivery of my car, so it won't be here for tomorrow, sorry! Tesla tells me it has in the final stages of testing now, so hopefully it will be here next week.

11. Francis Lau

Francis Lau P-1456

Just a quick reminder that we are meeting today at 11 am, join us if you can.

12. sagebrushnw

sagebrushnw New Member

After our meeting at Triple X Burgers (Issaquah, WA) I drove by the Tesla store at Bellevue Square and found 4 'S' in white parked near the green/tan demo in the parking garage. Wonder whose cars they are? Wish one of them was mine! IMG_3079.jpg IMG_3080.jpg IMG_3078.jpg