Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Norway M3/MY deliveries Q4/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's your car's accessories? Is this because of tow hitch?

Or maybe a new model (2022)?

My TM3 LR has no other accessories than tow hitch. I haven't got that message. My car is on HÖEGH TRACER
Yes, I have ordered the tow hitch, but otherwise just standard:
  • Model 3 Long Range firehjulsdrift
  • Deep Blue Metallic lakk
  • 18" Aero-felger
  • Alt svart Premium-interiør
  • Autopilot
  • Fremtidig selvkjørende funksjoner
  • 18" Nokian-vinterdekksett (piggfri) med Pinwheel-felger
  • Tilhengerfeste
I had a VIN showing already that was 2021 model (412XXX), now it is hidden in source again. I don't know what is different from my M3 over other ones that it needs a new approval. Normally I would think it only needs a new approval if things like the rear lights change or having a different battery capacity?

M3 LR, white. Only option is tow hitch.
Order date Oct 20th, delivery to Bergen.
Got VIN in source code couple of weeks ago, that VIN was on Hoegh Tracer. VIN has not changed, but I have not received any message from Tesla regarding delivery.

• 18" Aero-felger
  • Autopilot
  • Tilhengerfeste
I had a VIN showing already that was 2021 model (412XXX), now it is hidden in source again. I don't know what is different from my M3 over other ones that it needs a new approval. Normally I would think it only needs a new approval if things like the rear lights change or having a different battery capacity?
I ordered in June so I'm starting to get a bit annoyed :D

Just had a call from Tesla, delivery will be delayed because they have no type-godkjenning from Statens Veggvesen - sounds similar to the issue with the Israeli cars?

• 18" Aero-felger
  • Autopilot
  • Tilhengerfeste

I just got a text today with the same explanation. Same config as you, except no tow-bar so thats not the issue. My VIN also starts with 412. Had already booket my delivery date (due in two days) and sold my old car.

Reactions: BoredIndividua
M3 LR, white. Only option is tow hitch.
Order date Oct 20th, delivery to Bergen.
Got VIN in source code couple of weeks ago, that VIN was on Hoegh Tracer. VIN has not changed, but I have not received any message from Tesla regarding delivery.
My story is exactly the same as yours: Ordered oct. 21th and color Midnight Silver. Not a word from Tesla dealer yet.

Yeah, please update us. Tesla is known by their great customer service, so they will of course answer you as soon as you call them... 😉
Lol, yes, I was surprised, they actually picked up the phone immediately. I rang my dealer in Bergen Kokstad but they said they have not heard it is resolved but it would be the delivery team who would be responsible for that. So I sent delivery another text message. Fingers crossed, I have also sold my old car and was hoping to be able to drive to the mountains for christmas.

Lol, yes, I was surprised, they actually picked up the phone immediately. I rang my dealer in Bergen Kokstad but they said they have not heard it is resolved but it would be the delivery team who would be responsible for that. So I sent delivery another text message. Fingers crossed, I have also sold my old car and was hoping to be able to drive to the mountains for christmas.
I was going to sell my car too, but decided not to after reading about delivery issues here. I'll sell my old car the day I get my Tesla to be safe..
What number do you use when you text to Tesla Delivery? I've sent several texts to 59447022, but never got an answer.
They use to answer mails when they feel for it though.

I was going to sell my car too, but decided not to after reading about delivery issues here. I'll sell my old car the day I get my Tesla to be safe..
What number do you use when you text to Tesla Delivery? I've sent several texts to 59447022, but never got an answer.
They use to answer mails when they feel for it though.
That’s the same number I use. I never got a proper reply, but it seems like sending a message there has triggered some automatic responses such as the link to the day/time booking.

They confirmed this morning that my car is already at the dealership, so I think they must also want to clear space.

In the text I said:
God morgen,
Er det noen oppdatering om typegodkjennelse problematik med bilen min? Jeg er fortsatt håpefull å få god melding før jul 🤞☺️