Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Norway service?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Article on CNBC this morning notes that "Ask Norway, they can't actually get the car serviced because there's no network to service them. It's just not real." So I am asking Tesla owners in Norway: Is there no way to get your car serviced, or is the CNBC article untrue?

I think this article sums up the situation in Norway nicely: Tesla’s difficult service situation in Norway is a scary glimpse at potential future in other markets, Tesla says it’s on it I would add that the service situation varies a LOT depending on where in Norway you live, the service centers in Oslo and Bergen are far more overloaded than the rest of the country. Waiting time for service in Tromsø is less than a month at the moment, I believe Kristiansand also has quite reasonable wait times, while I've heard absolutely ludicrous things about the wait times in Bergen especially, but also Oslo.

I see that in one of the linked articles, Elon Musk stated that they could fix the service issues in Norway fairly quickly, through the use of mobile service vans - but that Tesla are awaiting permission from the Norwegian authorities to use them.
Yup. He did say that. The Norwegian DMV however has publicly stated that they have not recieved any application from Tesla.

What a pile of lies.
Just look up Norwegian service centers on Tesla.com/fundus maps
I use the most northern, Tromsø.
Great service, and short waiting times. In southern Norway/oslo they had a backlog, and are building the biggest service center in Europe there.

What a pile of lies.
Just look up Norwegian service centers on Tesla.com/fundus maps
I use the most northern, Tromsø.
Great service, and short waiting times. In southern Norway/oslo they had a backlog, and are building the biggest service center in Europe there.

I just did look up Norwegian Tesla service centers on Google and 11 are listed. So much for integrity from the good folks at CNBC. Just saw another article by CNBC about a Tesla owner in Hawaii who could not get Tesla to repair his out of warranty car. I am not a stockholder, but I would hate to think that CNBC is trying to knock down Tesla share price through use of biased reporting.