Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Norwich Service Centre, where?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there any news on this yet? I live in Norwich and I’m considering becoming a Tesla owner!

I'll get in before you get inundated with offers, but if you haven't got one already, many/most people on this forum have a referral code in their user profile to put towards some free supercharger miles for you both. Please select someone who has been particularly helpful to you. That way you will probably get a better quality reply to any of your questions.

Reactions: DenkiJidousha
No. Nothing yet, but Mile Cross lane or thereabouts would be an obvious choice to melt in with all the other dealerships.

closest SC at the minute, is probably Chelmsford. Neither Milton Keynes nor Dartford have too much appeal from here!

When Chelmsford Service Centre returned my car to me last week. The guy that dropped it off said it should still be this year and it's North of the city Centre. So not Hall Road, which is a shame as I'm south of Norwich.

If buying new then collection via trade-in at MK or Chelmsford isn't too bad. By the time first service comes around there might finally be one nearer Norwich.

There are at least a few garages supporting Tesla in Norwich now, such as WFC Service Centre in Bowthorpe. Though it did take a while for their hydraulic lift to be able to support the track width of my S.

There's also a nearer Tesla-approved body shop in Norwich now, closer than Balgores in Bury St Edmunds.

Reactions: Jonnnoy
If buying new then collection via trade-in at MK or Chelmsford isn't too bad. By the time first service comes around there might finally be one nearer Norwich.

There are at least a few garages supporting Tesla in Norwich now, such as WFC Service Centre in Bowthorpe. Though it did take a while for their hydraulic lift to be able to support the track width of my S.

There's also a nearer Tesla-approved body shop in Norwich now, closer than Balgores in Bury St Edmunds.
Any recommendations for those who you would trust to do your tyre rotation near Norwich? Will need to get myself those pucks at some point I assume (Model 3). Thanks!

I’d absolutely trust TES at North Tuddenham. They’ve serviced our vehicles for the last 30 years.
They haven’t done anything with The Tesla as yet but have serviced our PHEV.
If they are in any doubt that their equipment won’t handle it safely, they’ll say so.
Terry, the owner, is a genuinely obliging guy.

Any recommendations for those who you would trust to do your tyre rotation near Norwich?
I've used BlackCircles.com in the past in combination with STS Tyre Pros (Old Palace Road), who were courteous and professional. No guarantee over TPMS sensor extract/re-use, generic is fine for most vehicles aside from the newer Model 3 (late 2020 onward) where Tesla changed to Bluetooth. Also found mycarneedsa.com useful to get quotes for various services from those prepared to accept Tesla EVs.

Any news about where the Norwich Service Centre is going to be and when it’s likely to open? Taking delivery of my 3LR next week, and had rather hoped the service centre wouldn’t be too far behind, given how long it has been trailed.

Any news about where the Norwich Service Centre is going to be and when it’s likely to open? Taking delivery of my 3LR next week, and had rather hoped the service centre wouldn’t be too far behind, given how long it has been trailed.
Rumour is somewhere near the JLR dealership at Mile Cross. When… anyone’s guess. In two Elon weeks maybe ;)