Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have seen a few pictures of Model S's that have the nose cone painted the same color as the body. Was this done after you took delivery of your car?

Yes - from the factory they come black (rare exception for the Tesla high rankers that got the custom green and orange cars - part of the nose was painted body color).

Any pics or threads of white with white a nose cone?

That would have been my next choice, as I almost the trigger on one, and had plans to paint the nose to match. (I've seen one with green accents, but I would've left the silver in place)

Any pics or threads of white with white a nose cone?

That would have been my next choice, as I almost the trigger on one, and had plans to paint the nose to match. (I've seen one with green accents, but I would've left the silver in place)

Someone posted one a few weeks ago... All I remember was that he said "it looks better in person", but the general consensus was "NO"

If you are looking at doing a white nose cone, I would recommend just getting it wrapped in white. I would have done that to my brown nose cone, but couldn't find the proper wrap color. Now I still need to get it wrapped in clear. So you can save yourself the hassle of panting and protect the nose cone. And if you don't like the way it looks, just remove the wrap.