Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Nose Cone (preferably without sensors)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since I don't need the license plate holder in the front anymore, I'm looking to replace my cone. I had the early holder where you drilled into the nose cone. Do they still do that? Anyhow, my car was also pre-sensors so I'd prefer one that doesn't have them. PM me if you have any leads. Thanks.

Since I don't need the license plate holder in the front anymore, I'm looking to replace my cone. I had the early holder where you drilled into the nose cone. Do they still do that? Anyhow, my car was also pre-sensors so I'd prefer one that doesn't have them. PM me if you have any leads. Thanks.

Your service center can get one from you. About $450 new (...depends on whether it is pre- or post-PDC sensors).

If you think thats bad, the plastic "T" that goes on that nosecone, is $50..... I decided to duplicate mine after my nosecone fell off and scratched the living crud out of the T. I am going to sand cast a replacement out of Aluminum. Probabally wont work out well, and look like crud, but it will give me something to do :) Worst case, it ends up being a Christmas tree ornament!