Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nose cone should be painted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a white car, and I love the black nosecone. I like the contrast between the two.

I've seen some photos of people who had various wraps done where they matched the nosecone to the body color, and in every case I think the black nose would look better.

RNG: Why not do a lower-than-standard mount of the front plate as a number of other forum members have done. I think it ends up looking pretty good.

@RNG
I really like #1, especially with the white/black contrast. What would you do with other colors? #2 - Not for me but to each his own.

Actually these would be added on chrome pieces cut from the Tesla logo piece at the top of the nose cone. So they would go with any color. Just cut them out and use double stick tape. Removable with no damage.

Regarding putting the list plate lower, I will consider it, but it now has the holes in the nose cone for this application.

Thanks,

RNG

Opportunity art!

Available soon (i.e. August 2014) from Tesla Motors: vinyl nosecone covers. Prices are exclusive of taxes and installation. Prices vary depending upon design:

Chrome, Axion Power logo: $15
Plain white, Rudolph red: $100
Winding road with semi that makes license plate look like the trailer, fake "frunk window" with kids peering out, fake decolletage: $125
Matching car color: $150
Solar panel print, windmills, clouds, scenic vistas, faux view on flux capacitor: $175
Carbon Fiber, lightning print, Mars: $200
Elon reclining; limited edition, signed: $500

tesla copy.jpg

Personally, I don't like you changing the color of my car... it is supposed to be red.

IMG_1283.JPG

Last edited: