TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Nosecone Replacement for 2015 MS

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by ALLMYNE, Aug 6, 2016.

1. ALLMYNE

ALLMYNE Member

Hi.....any one have experience or idea of how much it would be to replace the standard nosecone on a 2015 MS.....I'm assuming they're the same, all black plastic (no painting required)
    Looking for cost of nosecone and installation
    Found a couple on eBay but they're all used and scratched up
    I happen to looking to buy a preowned (non-cpo) and previous owner had drilled holes for the front plate :-(

2. JPP

JPP Active Member

Buy new from TM--about $500 last time I checked....

3. roblab

roblab Active Member

I've got a used one in my garage from a weird accident 6 months ago. Nose cone did not get hurt that I can tell, and you can have it for shipping from Northern California. Let me know email:
    [email protected]
    Pictures if you need.

4. JPP

JPP Active Member

...be sure you get the proper vintage of nose cone (pre- or post-PDC sensors).

5. Vip

Vip Member

Agree with JPP. Can purchase nosecone from TM and actually install yourself.