Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not a fan of recent software changes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update. Issue 1 has been resolved by recent software updates.

Issue 2 still bothers me. The map is just way too small because the driving visualization hogs like 40% of the screen area. Really looking forward to the update that lets us adjust the size of the UI windows.

Well, after 3 months of having my dashcam working, I installed the 12.25.7 update and it immediately broke the dashcam. Reformatted the drive using the in-car functionality, still no go.

Not sure what goes in with Tesla’s developers. Things work fine, then they introduce a bug, then they fix it, then they break it again. Seems a bit amateurish.

Well, after 3 months of having my dashcam working, I installed the 12.25.7 update and it immediately broke the dashcam. Reformatted the drive using the in-car functionality, still no go.

Not sure what goes in with Tesla’s developers. Things work fine, then they introduce a bug, then they fix it, then they break it again. Seems a bit amateurish.
The same thing happened to me when I downloaded 12.25.7; however, I was able to fix the issue by doing a soft reboot (hold scroll wheels) and removing / reseating the flash drive I use for Sentry. Hopefully, this works for you.....

Side note: Hulu has been broken since this update as well constantly giving the DEV-13 Error Code. I've tried reboots, hooking up to WiFi, signing out and back in ect and still seems broken for the moment. Not a big deal (for me) since I generally don't watch anything on it, but had some spare time on my hands while waiting for my son to get out of school and wanted to catch up on the Olympics. Oh well.... maybe 2021.24.3 or subsequent versions will fix it.