Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not a Fan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I primarily like the frunk to store stuff that I want to keep out of sight. The cargo cover in the back does pretty much the same thing, but there are many times when I am driving around without the rear cargo cover (for various reasons). Sometimes I'll also use the frunk on days I am planning to park nose in in my garage so that the loot is in the frunk right next to the interior door.

Well Fruit is a slang for we all know what (I know I know politically incorrect but it's slang that's still out there) and Froot and Fruit sound the same when spoken (rather than written)....

I have a Froot at the front of my car...hmmm

Don't like it....I'll be sticking with Frunk and Trunk.....it's not really a boot on the back cause it's really a hatch...I know Trunk is an American word however it's an American car so I think it's all okay.

-ECIT

Do you ever get people offering to help fix your car when you open up the frunk? I mean the only reason you would open it is because you car broke down, right? Oh No! It looks like the engine is missing!!!

I get heaps of people offering to help ....
IMG_0267.JPG

... and, yes, an extra case in the 'microwave'.
I love my fresky.

• Funny
Reactions: TesAus