Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not a joke thread; do I need to add a blade disconnect for a Gen 3 HPWC (60A)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have talked to my installer about doing exactly this if I add more solar and I can get it coded

I kind of wish you'd do a retrofit to your Maxima to make it an EV. Like I don't know how your car hasn't fallen apart.

PS, I used to have two '94 GXEs (one for parts) and helped the guys over at 4DSC.com with their forum code. The one that barely worked nuked itself back in 2008. I can't imagine how you've gotten another 12 years out of yours.

I kind of wish you'd do a retrofit to your Maxima to make it an EV. Like I don't know how your car hasn't fallen apart.

PS, I used to have two '94 GXEs (one for parts) and helped the guys over at 4DSC.com with their forum code. The one that barely worked nuked itself back in 2008. I can't imagine how you've gotten another 12 years out of yours.
I took apart 2 MGA's in high school and rebuilt one back together. Car was always have issues so sold it years later. I also have an amphibious Dutton Mariner which was fun for a few years.

My maxima still going strong. Hard to justify buying anything else since it gets me from point a to b as fast, legally as any tesla. :) Not it style, but will take that savings and try to get more panels on the roof.

I guess I might need a 59.999999 amp breaker :)