Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not getting any software updates??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife's M3LR got a push of 44.6 last night. There is a santa mode in the toybox, but enabling it (sleigh mode, I think?) just played christmas music loud with no volume control, so I turned it off. I was parked so not really sure what it does.

Didn't spot other features mentioned (profile syncing, blind spot camera) in settings. Forgot to check if waypoints were added.

My MYLR still on 36.5.5.
Santa mode has been there all along, no? I’ve had it on my MSLR

My wife's M3LR got a push of 44.6 last night. There is a santa mode in the toybox, but enabling it (sleigh mode, I think?) just played christmas music loud with no volume control, so I turned it off. I was parked so not really sure what it does.

Didn't spot other features mentioned (profile syncing, blind spot camera) in settings. Forgot to check if waypoints were added.

My MYLR still on 36.5.5.
The release notes will tell you about features for every version. Santa mode isn’t new but the other features you’re talking about will be in the 44.25 update that they have only released to employees so far. Hopefully we get that by the end of the week, hopefully…

I understand people now. I got first update after 74 days!!! was very disappointed. Before I got 2021.44.6 I have 2021.36.5.5. When I installed 2021.44.6 -all updates between: 2021.36.5.6, 2021.40.6, 2021.44.5- all was installed automatically ,but I am never did it individually. We never know how Tesla do it. At least in US you can try and enjoy FSD Beta, live stream camera, etc. , but in Canada as usually 🖕from Tesla.🤣

No updates for about two months and stuck on 2021.36.5.6 MS 90D 2017 (also waiting for camera upgrades)

What do you think about opting out of FSD Beta to see if the holiday update gets pushed to me?
May be worth a try. I was stuck on 2021.32.22 since mid-September. Opted out of FSD this morning and had a notice to update to 2021.44.6 within 15 minutes. Not sure if I'll opt back in to FSD. Had safety score of 99 or 100 for the past month and nothing updated.

May be worth a try. I was stuck on 2021.32.22 since mid-September. Opted out of FSD this morning and had a notice to update to 2021.44.6 within 15 minutes. Not sure if I'll opt back in to FSD. Had safety score of 99 or 100 for the past month and nothing updated.
I opted out last night. I’m still stuck on the same software. I’ve tried rebooting, toggling advance you name it I did it. Maybe Elon is trying to make me buy a Plaid so I can eat top ramen for the rest of my life

• Funny
Reactions: ContrarianDC
Elon tweeted today that the holiday release is being tested with internal owners now and the broader rollout starts tomorrow (12/23) evening unless they find any unexpected bugs then the release may be delayed until 12/24. Lets hope it’s a mass push to ALL owners! LETS GO TEZZY!!!

Is the setting to turn on Sentry Live View in the Tesla's Security menu available? The Android version compatible with Live View has been out for a while.

If you're talking about the app I don't think it's there. Screen grab attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-22 170214.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-22 170214.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 122
You are all very fortunate!!!! I have a 2017 Model S and have not had an update since 2020.48.37.8! I've tried to find out why but to no avail!!! The answer I got from service was that many 2017 Model S cars are in the same boat. Anyone have any different information? (Not even a Christmas update.....)

Still have not received the “holiday” update. I have requested the beta, had a 99 but received no beta and now I seem to be in some updateless limbo. I even tried opting out for three days and still nothing. Opted back in. Frustrating.

I'm stuck at 2021.44.30.5 on my 2018 Model 3 LR, checking the Stats app it appears there have been at least 6 firmware updates after mine. I've always had it set to advanced. I've noticed in the past that often cars in other states would get updates before me and I live like 3 hours from Fremont!

I'm stuck at 2021.44.30.5 on my 2018 Model 3 LR, checking the Stats app it appears there have been at least 6 firmware updates after mine. I've always had it set to advanced. I've noticed in the past that often cars in other states would get updates before me and I live like 3 hours from Fremont!
Most of the recent ones were pushed out trying to fix the heat pump issue (which your car does not have). You are probably up to date for a 2018.

AS PER THE TESLA OWNERS MANUAL-

You can choose how quickly and often you receive software updates. To change your preference, touch Controls > Software > Software Update Preferences and choose either of these options:

• Standard: Receive software updates using the normal rollout timeframe for your region and vehicle configuration. When a software release is made available it has generally been running on other customer vehicles for a period of time.
  • Advanced: Receive the latest software updates for your region and vehicle configuration as soon as they are available. Tesla determines how, when, and where to send updates to vehicles based on various factors unique to each release. Keep in mind that although you receive updates as soon as they are available for your specific vehicle, you may not be in the first Tesla group of Tesla owners to receive the update. Choosing Advanced does not enroll your vehicle in Tesla's early access program.
Note
Tesla does not update software upon request for those wanting to receive the latest features and improvements. Selecting Advanced and consistently connecting to Wi-Fi (see Connecting to Wi-Fi) is the best way to receive the latest software updates.

Most of the recent ones were pushed out trying to fix the heat pump issue (which your car does not have). You are probably up to date for a 2018.

I'm in that boat (heat pump issue). I did receive 2021.44.30.6 and .7, like the day they were released, then, nada. .11 is supposed to be about heat pump issues as well and I'm still waiting for it. I'm from one of the coldest country, Canada so why am I not at least at that version... I have no clue and it sucks.

Reactions: jsrawa and Lipper
Same situation. Canada with a 2022 Y but so far no heat issues at all
I'm in that boat (heat pump issue). I did receive 2021.44.30.6 and .7, like the day they were released, then, nada. .11 is supposed to be about heat pump issues as well and I'm still waiting for it. I'm from one of the coldest country, Canada so why am I not at least at that version... I have no clue and it sucks.

I know I'm not up to date, because people I know that don't have the heat pump got an update after mine. I have the FSD beta and there is another update to it that I haven't gotten.
I’m in the same boat on my 2018 LeMR. To those saying just wait, that’s a load of BS. I used to get updates literally the next day after release, I haven’t even received the holiday update! I’m on 2021.44.6. FSD and EAP emails never fix anything and service literally will laugh at you. Who are you supposed to go to then?!? What a joke.

Also, no my same exact model shows newer software on TeslaFi. I am not up to date.

Reactions: Resist