Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not getting any software updates??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have not gotten any updates since 2021.4.18.10 for my model 3 LR, which was delivered on June 5. I did get 2 updates so car. I have seen a number of YouTube videos posted by owners that had car wash mode, among other features. Is this a beta release that I will eventually get?

I have not gotten any updates since 2021.4.18.10 for my model 3 LR, which was delivered on June 5. I did get 2 updates so car. I have seen a number of YouTube videos posted by owners that had car wash mode, among other features. Is this a beta release that I will eventually get?
same version ,... . not update everyday confused . so many other cars already receive update

It's been discussed ad nauseam :) New cars typically take a few weeks before they receive updates. Be patient.
There's no way to force updates. Everyone needs to wait until the Tesla update system decides that it's your car's turn to get the new version. Be patient.
So….Updates are like the post delivery EDD…..

Attachments

• 3949AECC-E837-4832-81FF-66EA1264EC48.png
    3949AECC-E837-4832-81FF-66EA1264EC48.png
    67 KB · Views: 500
Why is there even an Advanced option. It literally does nothing.
I keep seeing people quoting this as fact but have yet to see anyone prove it.
It would funny to see someone post something like 'I've had my car set on Standard but it keeps getting the same updates as my other car"
I'd love to try it on standard but I'm like what seems to be most folks on here, I want the latest all the time ;)

Reactions: Ramphex
It would funny to see someone post something like 'I've had my car set on Standard but it keeps getting the same updates as my other car"
There have been several posts by folks in the past with two cars one set to Standard and one to Advanced, and the Standard one gets an update first. I really do think they were planning on doing software rollout differently at one point, but never really implemented it.