Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not getting any software updates??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does nobody even read this thread before saying that they, too, are experiencing the same thing literally every new owner does?
You say this, but it really sounds like we are not experiencing the same thing every new owner does. I haven't found anyone that took delivery of a 2021.3.xxx version that has gotten an update and these versions seem to be exclusively found on from-factory cars, no one got updated to these versions from an older version.

People that have had their cars through several updates post on this forum about 4 week dry spells and here we are 4-6 weeks post delivery with two major releases and dozens of minor revisions released in the meantime that we just aren't getting.

I'd feel a lot better about this if literally anyone with a 2021.3.xxx version got an update to any other version, but it doesn't look that is happening.

I took delivery about 8 weeks ago 26JUN21. Almost as soon as I left the SC geofence I got an update alert but don't remember the version. About a week later I was on 2021.4.18.10, On 11AUG21 I got 2021.4.21.3 and that's where I'm at today. Vision only Model Y LR
Super helpful to hear this. Below is the list of TeslaFi members who have been on 2021.3.104 from mid-July - the # (45 - 0.3% of T-Fi membership) has been fairly consistent, and I haven't noticed any MY's from July make it off this version. 5.5 weeks for me...

2021.3.104.jpg

You say this, but it really sounds like we are not experiencing the same thing every new owner does. I haven't found anyone that took delivery of a 2021.3.xxx version that has gotten an update and these versions seem to be exclusively found on from-factory cars, no one got updated to these versions from an older version.

People that have had their cars through several updates post on this forum about 4 week dry spells and here we are 4-6 weeks post delivery with two major releases and dozens of minor revisions released in the meantime that we just aren't getting.

I'd feel a lot better about this if literally anyone with a 2021.3.xxx version got an update to any other version, but it doesn't look that is happening.
Same here, I took delivery of my M3LR on 7/29 and I’m still on 2021.3.105. I’m not “worried” about updates being broken or whatever, it’s just a little annoying.

Vision only aren’t getting updates that anyone can tell past 4.21.3. So maybe Tesla is working to merge and get rid of radar and finally get us all on the same path? But no reason to not give us vision only people useful features they have released. Tesla is a mess.
Tesla is a mess? Really? As you said, they are working on unifying FSD into a single stack (v10), first to be released to the FSD Beta testers on Friday. While you may not have FSD, you will benefit from this undertaking. It will allow them to be more agile (pun intended) in future development.

Remember, Telsa is more of a software company than a car company. See the recent AI Day and what they are building with DOJO.

When Windows10 was coming out, you weren't seeing a ton of new features added to Windows7 (if any). Think of it that way.

Super helpful to hear this. Below is the list of TeslaFi members who have been on 2021.3.104 from mid-July - the # (45 - 0.3% of T-Fi membership) has been fairly consistent, and I haven't noticed any MY's from July make it off this version. 5.5 weeks for me...

View attachment 701790
I’m also on 2021.3.104. M3 LR. Been just over a month since delivery. All we can do is wait at this point.

Reactions: CapinWinky
Vision only aren’t getting updates that anyone can tell past 4.21.3. So maybe Tesla is working to merge and get rid of radar and finally get us all on the same path? But no reason to not give us vision only people useful features they have released. Tesla is a mess.
I don’t like replying to these kind of message because well, they’re just waste of time. Anyway, incase you’re not aware of this already the most recent build of FSD beta is vision only and there are plenty of of folks with vision only testing version 2021.12.25.11.

I don’t like replying to these kind of message because well, they’re just waste of time. Anyway, incase you’re not aware of this already the most recent build of FSD beta is vision only and there are plenty of of folks with vision only testing version 2021.12.25.11.
I’d love to hear from someone on this forum with a Vision car on 2021.12.25.11, from what I can tell on Teslafi, Teslamate, and all the other sites mostly all the Vision cars are on 2021.4.21.3 with the exception of the people stuck on delivery builds 104-106.5 and the few people who’ve been upgraded to 32.5 and that’s a very small percentage.

Reactions: techlogik
I’d love to hear from someone on this forum with a Vision car on 2021.12.25.11, from what I can tell on Teslafi, Teslamate, and all the other sites mostly all the Vision cars are on 2021.4.21.3 with the exception of the people stuck on delivery builds 104-106.5 and the few people who’ve been upgraded to 32.5 and that’s a very small percentage.

It seems that tesla forgot those 2021,4,21,3 and keep them stuck

2021.3.106.5 here, ordered 8/2 and took delivery 8/25 of a blue 3P with premium interior. No updates on the horizon, so it’s not connected to price point of the car. Everything seems to work and I don’t have a Disney+ subscription so not too concerned, but I do wish we had the car wash mode.

If you want car wash mode, this worked for me...

I don't have Beta or FSD...so what does that have to do with anything?? Wrong thread...FSD and Autopilot is another section. Congratulations to the entire 7 people outside of Tesla that get to have Beta....