Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not getting paint protection film for your Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Living dangerously, wrap-free. 2 years and I'm already down to just primer on the 3. That went fast.

IMG_5800.jpeg

Getting the full car Model 3 srp black as we speak. I really tear it up as a daily commute on the freeways and already noticed about 7 significant stone chips with only 4.3k km. They will also do a touch up on the chips that are current. I want to keep mine looking fresh! Will upload pic when done.
In the spirit of finding the most damage prone sections of the car, where were the chips exactly?

I got front xpel wrap on the bumper, headlights and side mirrors for a great price on our 3. Didn't do anything on our p100d X. The xpel wrap on the 3 has developed minor tears and bug splatter / dirt is hard to rinse off. On our X I just installed cquartz by myself and it looks great. I rather have little rock chips vs a worn our PPF wrap. Won't ever get it again for a daily driver. Both our tesla's are white by the way.

• Informative
Reactions: Saturday