Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not receiving iOS charge notifications last two days - just me?

AllenWong

Dec 9, 2014
Orlando, FL
It started a few days ago when I noticed Remote S wasn't updating - just hanging with message that servers are busy. This while my Model S app worked normally.

This is usually because you have an expired token. And you just need to sign off, close the app from the multitask, launch the app again, then sign back in.

JenniferQ

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2015
San Diego, CA
I don't have the Tesla app working yet as my car is still in production. And I did not upgrade to 9.0 because kids did early and said it was "laggy" and to wait. Love those teens! Finally upgraded to 9.0.1 a couple days ago, and received a flood of notifications from podcasts that had already been dowloaded. Additionally, an app I have that lets the girls check in or know each other's location for safety reasons was "stalking" them and sending out notifications every few seconds as to where they were. I had to turn off notifications for that app. Definitely looks like 9.0.1. Oh, and the new font and autocorrect are driving me crazy!

JPP

Feb 4, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
Yup--no Tesla push notifications for the past few days on my wife's and my iPhone 6 running iOS9. Have logged out and back into the official TM iPhone app, quit and restarted the app, rebooted the iPhones. No joy. Assume there is a server side issue.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC