Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not seeing Solar and Energy Value cards in Tesla app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have both Tesla Solar and 3 Powerwalls that were installed over a year ago (have solar edge inverter). I am able to see all my data in the Tesla app and am now running version 4.3.0-766 of the Tesla app with Powerwalls version 21.39.17759c368. (Latest version of both).
I'm in California with PG&E and have programmed in all my TOU costs into "Utility Rate Plan" section of the Settings screen.

It has been two weeks since I programmed the TOU schedule and costs into the app, but I am still not seeing the "Solar and Energy Value" cards in the Impact section of the app as is documented on Tesla's App documentation here.

Does anyone see this info? Any idea why I might not be seeing it?

I do have a "Time-of-Use" card, but that only shows % of usage for Peak, Partial Peak and Off-Peak. I was really interested in the "Value" cards that are supposed to show dollar value saved based on the per kWh costs I entered into the TOU Schedule.

I have tried killing and restarting the app, but it doesn't seem to update. I'm wondering if this feature only works with the newer Tesla inverter, but not sure.

It doesnt need a tesla inverter, for sure (I have solar city ABB inverters from 2015 and I see the "IMPACT" menu where those are.

I am in Self powered mode and I see IMPACT on the home screen, and selecting that gives me the cards you are talking about. I have no idea if self powered mode is a pre req or not, as I have always used self powered mode.