Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not sleeping well...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2 year old MY... stopped sleeping. Electric bills were high... burning about $25/mo anyway while just sitting around fully charged in my garage (had almost 2 weeks where I didn't drive it recently and it never went to sleep). Takes a small charge 1x per hour. Happened when I first got it, changed my teslafi settings and it started sleeping again. Everything looks in order in Teslafi... any thoughts?

Try leaving it UNplugged and see if it sleeps then. I've read a case around here where the cars wouldn't sleep when plugged. I don't remember what was the culprit, might have been the charge port / controller... Try that out first and you can search for that thread if it's your case.

Reactions: Big Earl
As noted above, there are a number of things that could cause that - and if you've gotten a SW update recently, sometimes those reset various settings you might have customized. Go back through and double-check, including TeslaFi.

i haven’t had a chance to go through the troubleshooting but have it send me a notification when it goes to sleep…. Will sleep when I’m at my office, won’t sleep at home. Couldn’t be a problem when it’s plugged in…