Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not stopping by gas stations on a snowy evening...

mknox

Aug 7, 2012
Toronto, ON
Ah, another one of the beauties of driving a Tesla. I am charged up as much as I need to be while my car is parked in my garage. So I no longer need to stop at a gas station in the dead of winter. Let it snow...I don't mind.

#TeslaGrin

Yeah, for sure. Unfortunately my wife still drives an ICE and for some reason, I have become her "gas valet". Something I never really thought about sure has become a pain in the a$$ !

outdoors

Always roaming
Aug 10, 2014
in the moment
What is this winter and snow you are talking about?

Nice bit of snow yesterday in MI. Did just fine. Tucked back to bed now. Measured 10".
Snow.jpg

IT Geek

Nov 16, 2016
Michigan
Stopped by a SC under construction in Livonia last night... Here's another pic of the white stuff for those of you who may not have seen it in a while. :)

upload_2017-12-16_5-51-4.png

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC