Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not sure if I should sell at this price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Sheek

Dec 22, 2021
Hello!
My 2018 M3 is in excellent condition.
45,500 miles.
FSD and Enhanced Autopilot.
19" Wheels with very tires.
KBB estimate is $48k to $52K.

I received an offer of $45k. Does anyone have an idea if this is a good price.

Planning to get S or X in a year or two.
Thank you for your time.

If you are willing to put up with the low-ball offers and headaches, you’ll eventually be able to get KBB price. Really depends on whether that’s worth it to you.
Thank you.
Sorry, I got so busy that I saw your post last night.
Like you've said, many many low ballers!
My M3 is LR, Dual Motor, FSD, Enhanced Autopilot, 19" wheels and no accident or any issues @45,700 miles now. I'm listing it for $48,500
Any idea if this price is reasonable?

Hello!
45,500 miles.

Thank you for your time.
KBB is an important data point to consider, but it's often wildly inaccurate for Teslas--especially in this market.

That said, $45k is a good price. Most of the Model 3s with a similar configuration and miles on our site that have recently sold have been in the $46k-$47k asking price range, and it's likely that the seller had to make a small concession on price there.

We actually have an "Include Sold Listings" feature so you can do pricing research and see what other sold vehicles had as an asking price (and also the ones that haven't sold yet). You can find that on our used Tesla listings page. Just filter by LR AWD, FSD, etc. and you can drill down pretty quickly.

Hope this info helps!

Hello!
45,500 miles.

Thank you for your time.

Good price, sell it. I had a 2018 M3 AWD with FSD and Acceleration Boost, 27K miles and sold for $47,500 about 4-5 months ago. While more than your $45K I had almost 20K less miles, there was not yet a 2022 model released, and I also had mine front PPF wrapped and an extra set of winter wheels/tires.

Reactions: Huntfortelsa