Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not sure if its an error, but the site shows 100+ model 3's within 100 miles of me.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heres a screenshot. Not sure if some sort of glitch or not. I clicked on a couple and all have unique VINs. (Edit, cant change title but meant within 200 miles of me not 100). Zip code is Los Angeles.

Counted:
88 White
22 Gray

104 are LR AWD, 6 are LW AWD P Stealth (aero wheels) (all 6 are white), 3 of the LR AWD have performance wheels, rest are Aero.

Imgur

QTLztDB.png

Last edited:
I had ordered a LR AWD MSM 2/1. Yesterday got an update for the delivery schedule to be 2-5 weeks. Then I saw all these cars loaded into inventory around 8:00 pm. Ended up ordering. Would figure out with my SA how to handle the two orders. Hope it does not mean loosing $100.

Funny part is I was at Service/Sales center at 6:00 pm and there was 0 inventory when I had my SA check it.

It’s interesting to see Tesla building Stealth cars for inventory. I guess we will see how much demand there is for a Stealth car selling at full Performance pricing. If they had at least put 19” wheels on it maybe it would be attractive. But with 18” wheels at that price it’s not very appealing, considering what it used to sell for just a month or two ago.

It’s interesting to see Tesla building Stealth cars for inventory. I guess we will see how much demand there is for a Stealth car selling at full Performance pricing. If they had at least put 19” wheels on it maybe it would be attractive. But with 18” wheels at that price it’s not very appealing, considering what it used to sell for just a month or two ago.

some of the stealth cars in inventory are listed for the old stealth pricing.

Here's an image of my SA advising.
The vehicles that are in production. So assuming this is Tesla week of the same Spec. Advised earlier in this thread, these vehicles are already presold.

Attachments

• D06276F0-4A7F-41C5-9744-B804B6539916.jpeg
    D06276F0-4A7F-41C5-9744-B804B6539916.jpeg
    512.8 KB · Views: 73
When I looked at multiple zip codes it appears the Stealths with 19's are being sold at Old Prices and thhe ones with 18's are being sold at the new Price.
Which makes zero sense

They have far more data on demand and price sensitivity (average days on lot, order numbers, etc) than anyone here does. They wouldn't sell them for that price if they didn't think somebody would pay it. If they are wrong about demand it will sit there for months.

Traditional OEM's could have cars sitting on the lots for 2 months or more until they drop the price and move them. Watch those Stealths disappear in a couple weeks.

They have far more data on demand and price sensitivity (average days on lot, order numbers, etc) than anyone here does. They wouldn't sell them for that price if they didn't think somebody would pay it. If they are wrong about demand it will sit there for months.

Traditional OEM's could have cars sitting on the lots for 2 months or more until they drop the price and move them. Watch those Stealths disappear in a couple weeks.

so ur saying, according to their data, people are willing to pay significantly more for stealth with 18s than a stealth with 19s?

Heres a screenshot. Not sure if some sort of glitch or not. I clicked on a couple and all have unique VINs. (Edit, cant change title but meant within 200 miles of me not 100). Zip code is Los Angeles.

Counted:
88 White
22 Gray

104 are LR AWD, 6 are LW AWD P Stealth (aero wheels) (all 6 are white), 3 of the LR AWD have performance wheels, rest are Aero.
<SNIP>

That's like a days worth of deliveries for the average Delivery Center, but nevertheless good news that Tesla are shipping some cars to North America.

I mean zero sense = there is some sort of pricing error that Tesla may or may not fix on one of the 2 cars

No one would pay $5K more for a Stealth with 18's vs. a Stealth with nicer looking 19" rims. You can spend a billion dollars on market research or you can use common sense and come to the same conclusion.

Not to mention, this car (18" stealth for the full performance cost) has never once been sold at a dealer lot so there is zero history that Telsa has about that.

I mean zero sense = there is some sort of pricing error that Tesla may or may not fix on one of the 2 cars

No one would pay $5K more for a Stealth with 18's vs. a Stealth with nicer looking 19" rims. You can spend a billion dollars on market research or you can use common sense and come to the same conclusion.

Not to mention, this car (18" stealth for the full performance cost) has never once been sold at a dealer lot so there is zero history that Telsa has about that.

Police stations are buying the stealths for patrol cars. Even with the price matching the Performance features. There are absolutely markets that will buy it.