Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not sure will still order a Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have doubts don't buy it. Especially since you already have an S.

For me personally I've been waiting a long time for an "affordable" Tesla. I just got my Model 3 on Saturday and I love everything about it. People might like BMW or MB better but I wouldn't even trade up for one of those. There's a lot of technology in the model 3 that the other cars do not have.

I also really hate waiting in line to get gas, so I love being able to wake up every morning and my car is ready to go for 310 miles.

Hmm, I've opposite opinion. Interior wise, BMW 3/4 series, X1, X3, at first glance it looks ok, but the longer you look, it feel cheap to me, don't know why :p. Tesla's interior design might seem boring at first, but it will never get old, feel very high tech and futuristic, especially Model 3. Loving it. Exterior wise, hmm, don't you think front of Model 3 looks like Porsche? BMW 3 looks like Honda civic if you really want to compare. :D

I find BMW interiors, including the M3 I owned to be oppressively black. I think there are some things that could be improved in the Model 3's interior but I like it overall better than any other car I've owned including our previous Model S and our Model X.