Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not the text I was hoping for

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3A041C65-4340-459F-A8AD-4E1E9C40E868.jpeg

Not the text I was hoping for with all of the incentives to pick up the MY this month.

MYLR
White/white 7 seat no tow no FSD
OD 9/5/22
EDD 12/2022-4/2023 stuck as December 2022 since October.

Was there more to the txt msg that you got? I got the same message but at the bottom there was a link to “consider other options” and I was able to change the tires from 19” to 20” and keep all the other options I had and have been assigned a VIN for delivery next Monday?

I’m getting a MYLR, Blue/black, 7, tow, no FSD

Was there more to the txt msg that you got? I got the same message but at the bottom there was a link to “consider other options” and I was able to change the tires from 19” to 20” and keep all the other options I had and have been assigned a VIN for delivery next Monday?

Congrats, i guess for white interior there is a delay

Yes, browse inventory or consider other options. I replied but have not received a response as of yet.