TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Note 10 Android 10 upgrade and Phone as a key improvement

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by Matezz, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Matezz

Matezz Member

This was a pleasant surprise. Anyone out there has a same experience? My Note was a hit and miss when it came to unlocking my M3P reliably. Usually it wouldn't just when I had full hands of groceries. For now it works really well.
    Before this update, I was actually considering getting a key fob. May still get one, just in case.

Merry Christmas from Beaumont Texas

2. jamesmbond

jamesmbond Member

I have Galaxy S10+ with new/updated Android v10. Just got Model 3 so never had Tesla app running on anything other than v10 Android. Problem is that I have to pull phone out of my back jeans pocket (or turn and point my ass towards driver door) to get the door unlocked. Significant delay in door unlocking or, as I stated, have to take phone out and move closer to door to get car to recognize me.. WTF