Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Notice of 2015 Shareholder Meeting - June 9

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Lump

Mar 31, 2013
So. Cal.
Notice is hereby given that the 2015 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the “2015 Annual Meeting”) of Tesla Motors, Inc., a Delaware corporation, will be held on Tuesday, June 9, 2015, at 2:00 p.m., Pacific Time, at the Computer History Museum located at 1401 N. Shoreline Blvd., Mountain View, CA 94043, for the following purposes:
Tesla Motors - Definitive Proxy Statement
Tesla Announces 2015 Annual Stockholder Meeting and Public Webcast - Yahoo Finance
Admission Requirements: Proper documentation (see below) will be required for admission to the meeting and we will be unable to accommodate anyone who was not a Tesla stockholder as of April 15, 2015. Please arrive early to allow sufficient time to check in and ensure your admission by the start of the event.To be admitted to the meeting you will be required to present:

• Government issued photo identification (such as a driver's license or passport), AND
  • ANY ONE of the following:
    • Proof of share ownership as of April 15, 2015 (e.g., an April 2015 brokerage statement), OR
    • The Notice of Internet Availability of Proxy Materials (not applicable if your shares are held through a broker), OR
    • The admission ticket enclosed with a paper proxy card or that you have accessed from our stockholder voting website (not applicable if you hold through a broker).
Seating: Seating will be limited and we cannot guarantee seating for all stockholders. Seating will be on a first come, first served basis.

Last edited:
Someone used to mock / have a distaste for annual shareholder meetings before :p

If no fires at work that morning, I'll take the afternoon off and turn up. Please pencil me in for lunch.

Oh, don't get me wrong. Not taking back anything I might have said (but honestly don't remember saying anything that fits your comment). But it appears I can make it that day. I typically have meetings that can't be moved whenever the Shareholders' Meeting is scheduled. A day later and I wouldn't be there.

I would like to attend as well. Not sure about lunch (due to flight in/out the same day) but I would like to finally put a few faces to the names and thank many of you for your help on the forum so I will see what I can do if there is a lunch get together.